Members: Log In for Member Info/Tools
Annual Membership Meeting Wednesday, Nov 9 7-9pm Old World Deli Corvallis
WKCC will be hosting our annual membership meeting on Wednesday, November 9, from 7-9pm at the Old World Deli in Corvallis. This will be a fun event celebrating the publication of the 5th edition of our paddling guide book, Soggy Sneakers. Several key contributors (including Laurie) will be there to tell us about what's new and show us photos of our beautiful rivers.
The Club membership will also elect new Directors for the 2017 Board of Directors.
We will be selling (at cost to members) copies of the new edition of Soggy Sneakers. This will be a great opportunity to get your new book autographed. Club logo t-shirts and decals will also be available.
Rumor has it that there will be cake, mmm-cake!
Everyone welcome. WKCC members are kayakers, canoeists, rafters, and others who enjoy boating with both old and new friends.
Old World Deli features delicatessen style food, soft drinks, beer and more. Come early for dinner/social hour.
* Club membership is $12 per year. Join today from the "Join the WKCC" button and you are paid up through 2017.
Where Are Our Members From?
Welcome to the WKCC and Oregon Paddling!
The Willamette Kayak and Canoe Club has a membership of nearly 300, and is based in the mid-Willamette Valley of Western Oregon in the city of Corvallis. The club's goals are to:
- Organize paddling trips on all types of water, all over Oregon and other Western states, for its members.
- Help members acquire the confidence and skills needed for kayaking and canoeing.
- Promote the enjoyment, challenges, thrills, and camaraderie of kayaking and canoeing.
- Promote and practice water safety.
- Help conserve, preserve and protect the free-flowing rivers of Oregon.
Please use the buttons on the site menu to learn about member benefits, upcoming trips & events, and Safety Weekend. Then click the Join the WKCC member to become a member. See you on the water!