Members: Log In for Member Info/Tools
Soggy Sneakers 5!
The highly anticipated release of this classic guide is imminent! The new book should hit the shelves around October 1. Look for a release celebration announcement soon on Members-to-Members and the calendar. For details including ordering info visit the Soggy Sneakers page.
Great Willamette Cleanup 2016 Saturday October 1st
Help us keep our home river beautiful at this fun and rewarding event. Watch the calendar for meetup details and see the Willamette Riverkeeper event description here.
Where Are Our Members From?
Safety Weekend 2016 was a great success!
Safety Weekend filled early this year. Watch for Safety Weekend 2017 (July 15-16) registration to start next spring.
Many thanks to all the volunteers (20 of them) who made it possible. In order for next years Safety Weekend to flow as smoothly, we'll need lots of volunteers again. Interested? Let us know.
Welcome to the WKCC and Oregon Paddling!
The Willamette Kayak and Canoe Club has a membership of nearly 300, and is based in the mid-Willamette Valley of Western Oregon in the city of Corvallis. The club's goals are to:
- Organize paddling trips on all types of water, all over Oregon and other Western states, for its members.
- Help members acquire the confidence and skills needed for kayaking and canoeing.
- Promote the enjoyment, challenges, thrills, and camaraderie of kayaking and canoeing.
- Promote and practice water safety.
- Help conserve, preserve and protect the free-flowing rivers of Oregon.
Please use the buttons on the site menu to learn about member benefits, upcoming trips & events, and Safety Weekend. Then click the Join the WKCC member to become a member. See you on the water!